781 RCACS cadets are required to participate in a Field Training Exercise (FTX) as part of their mandatory level training. This allows them to learn survival skills and build esprit de corps.
If you haven’t already signed up for the spring exercise you must do so before 30 April. The exercise is 2-4 May. Come out and have fun.
Equipment sign out:
- Wednesday, 23 April 1900 – 2030
- Monday, 28 April 1700 – 1900
- Combat shirt;
- Combat pants;
- Sweaters; and
- Combat boots.
All equipment is on a first come basis. There is a limited quantity available.
For those cadets who don’t have air mattresses or sleeping bags they will be available at the camp site.
If you have any questions, please contact the training staff.
Date: Sun from Friday 2 May to Sunday, May 4, 2014.
- Cadets will arrive at the rear parking lot of the Vecova Center no later than 1800hrs, 2 May 2014 in camping clothing. Bus will depart no later than 1830hrs.
- Cadets will be transported to and from Vecova Center by parents or guardians.
- Parents must not leave the drop off area until the kit check has been completed.
- Cadets must ensure they have eaten before they arrive as there is no supper meal provided.
- Cadets must bring all required items listed on the Personal Kit List. A kit inspection will be conducted on 30 April and kit will be secured in the Training office. Cadets WILL be sent home if required kit is not brought.
- The cadets will be ready to be picked up at the rear parking lot of the Vecova Center at 1700hrs, 4 May 2014. Cadets must be picked up no later than 1730hrs.