Cadets that are unable to attend regular Wednesday night parades or other activities that they are expect at (i.e. signed-up for) are required to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Include the activity and date in the Subject line. Body of e-mail shall include your Rank, Last Name, First Name and brief reason for the absence.
Good day and we hope everybody is doing well. Formation has requested that if / when a cadet or staff member undergoes testing for COVID-19 that they report (confidentially) to the squadron or corps.
If you suspect and require testing, please send an email in confidence to email@example.com. Please follow up with test results when you receive them. We appreciate your ongoing patience.
SENT ON BEHALF OF CMDRE J. KURTZ, COMD CJCR // ENVOYÉ AU NOM DU CMDRE J. KURTZ, CMDT CRJC
BILINGUAL EMAIL / COURRIEL BILINGUE
- The Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers HQ remains committed to ensuring that Canadian youth have access to challenging and unique experiences focused on leadership, citizenship, healthy living and stimulating interest in sea, land, and air activities of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- We recognize that there may be a lot of questions about summer 2021, but the quick answer is we do not know exactly what summer 2021 will look like. We are planning for all scenarios so we can offer the best experiences to our Program participants.
- Some of the options we are currently exploring include: Cadet Activity Programs (CAP) during spring break and the summer, virtual courses, hybrid courses (some virtual and in-person components), and in-person CTC courses. All options are subject to change based on the continually evolving situation.
- We are planning to offer in-person CTC courses, if the situation allows, but it won’t look the same as we were used to. We will be adjusting to be able to adhere to local PHMs and guidelines. The planning priority will be placed on courses that effect the capability of providing quality localized training programs.
- As we continue to explore an array of options to offer experiences without compromising the safety of the cadets and staff, you can anticipate seeing regular updates about the summer 2021 situation and are encouraged to visit https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/cadets-junior-canadian-rangers/cadets/summer-training/summer2021.html regularly for updates.