Warning Order: Squadron Leadership And Team Building Day
Cadets will be going to ASU Calgary (4225 Crowchild Trail SW) for a squadron leadership and team building day on Sunday April 19th from 0815-1600.
This is a mandatory training that cadets in all levels must attend. The purpose of this training day is to expand cadets’ knowledge about the program, promoting interest in various areas of study while improving squadron morale and cadets’ leadership skills.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
Cadets shall arrive via own means at ASU Calgary (4225 Crowchild Trail SW) on Sunday, 19 Mar 15 NLT 0815.
Cadets are to arrive to ASU Calgary in appropriate civilian attire with their own pen or pencil, paper, water bottle and lunch.
4. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
- All cadets shall arrive at ASU Calgary NLT 0815.
- As part of their training, level one cadets will be learning how to properly care for their uniforms. All level one cadets are required to bring full uniform (in a garment bag, not worn).
- Cadets will be attending various classes throughout the day in accordance with their level.
- Parents will pick up cadets from ASU Calgary NLT 1600.
- Cadets are responsible to bring their own pens, paper, water bottle and a lunch.
5. COMMAND AND SIGNALS
- Event OIC shall be Cpt. Hisey.
- Event 2IC shall be Lt. Chattell.
- Event OPI shall be Sergeant Colliss.
Come Join Us on May 1 for 781 Wings and Brew night
May 1 weekend will be the FTX (Field Training Exercise) for Cadets, it is the perfect time for 781 families and friends to get together at the evening of Friday May 1
Event Location: Schanks Sports Grill, 103 Crowfoot Terrace NW
Time: 7:00 pm Friday, May 1
Ticket Price: $10
- Silent Auction
- Raffle 50/50
- Games: Bowling, Golf Simulator, Pool, Mini Golf
- Light Appetizer
- Cash Bar Available
The ticket sale will be at each Wednesday, please see Indu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any member of the executives.
Silent Auction Items Required:
We are also looking for Silent Auction item for this event
Examples: Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, Wine Baskets, Sporting Tickets, Art, Experiences, Services, Designer Items, Golf Packages.
Events Committee Members will be collecting your items on Wednesday Nights in April (6:15-6:45 AND 9:00-9:30)
For More Information or Pick Up, contact Melissa @ email@example.com
Monday 13 April – Monday Night Activities
Drill Team/Flag Party
Time: 1900 – 2100 (7:00 – 9:00)
Location: Parade Square
Notes: Bring parade boots.
Time: 1900 – 2100 (7:00 – 9:00)
Notes: Bring your instruments and music
Time: 1900 – 2030 (7:00 – 8:30)
Notes: Bring clothes suitable for the weather.
Wednesday 15 April
Dress: All Cadets and officers will wear appropriate civilian attires.
- Level 3’s and up will be swimming so please bring appropriate civilian swim attire AND A WATER BOTTLE! The water temperature in Vecova pool is very warm (34.5 degrees), you need to ensure hydration
- Level 2’s will be participating in marksmanship please wear appropriate civilian attire.
- Level 1’s will have classes. If you have any questions please use your chain of command. Bring a water bottle, pen, and paper with for your classes, and for taking notes throughout the night.
Cadets should eat dinner before coming to cadets!
The Annual Ceremonial Review (ACR) is coming up soon! There are only eight weeks until ACR. This means that everyone should be working on their uniforms on a weekly basis! This means that pants should be ironed, boots should be shined, and badges should be in the correct place. Once again if you are unsure where your badges go then take a look at Mr Fisher’s post under the references forum. If you have any concerns with your uniforms then you can talk to your flight commanders!