Suspension of Cadet Activities
No Cadet Activity Tonight and FTX this weekend is cancelled.
The Fundraising Committee meeting is cancelled tonight as well.
Effective immediately all Cadet activities are to cease through to 27 Oct 14 until further notice.
Please keep eyes on the website for any update. We will post information when it is available.
We are going to have a Casino Event in January 2015. The dates and schedule have been decided. Please find the date/time and volunteer positions required below.
This is the most important fundraising event we have, although we have Monday and Tuesday for the Casino event this year, it might not be so convenient, but please make every effort to volunteer yourself or have your family and friends to help.
- We also require some backups in case someone does not show or cancels last minutes. If the registration is full, you still can register a position in a waitlist.
- No individual shall work more than one position and all personnel shall be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
For the job description of each position, please refer to this document. For those who applying General Manager /Alternate General Manager / Banker / Cashier / Count Room Supervisor positions, please fill out this form and return it to the Les from squadron sponsor committee.
Please register as a volunteer by clicking the button below:
19 OCTOBER 2014
Please check the information in the forum or here. REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGNED UP, YOU MUST SHOW UP.
20 OCTOBER 2014 – Monday Night Activities
Mess Committee Meeting
Location: Vecova Time: 1830
Location: Seminar Room
- Bring pen, pencil, and paper.
Location: Parade Square
Dress: PT Gear
22 OCTOBER 2014
Oct 19, 2014
781 RCACS will be conducting gliding activities for squadron cadets, in order to fulfill cadet level requirements.
The aim of familiarization gliding is to introduce and promote aviation to cadets. Moreover, familiarization flying is a mandatory annual training activity for all cadets.
||All cadets will be dropped off at Vecova (Behind Vecova, next to the Bottle Depot) no later than 0730; the bus will be leaving by 0745 if you are not on it we will leave without you.
||All cadets must be picked up at Vecova no later than 1645
- Lunch will be provided in the form of subway sandwiches to the cadets by the squadron.
- Water and snacks: cadets are expected to bring snacks and a water bottle with water.
- Dress: dress in ray layers, temperatures can vary from below freezing to high 20s. Please bring your hat as well.
- Gloves: cadets are expected to bring gloves all cadets must have a hat and a toque is strongly advised as well.
- Medications: cadets are expected to bring any medications they require (this includes allergy medications)
- Transportation: transportation between Vecova and the Netook Gliding Site will be provided by the region through First Canada Bussing
- Smoking: smoking, as well as any flame or fire, is not permitted on cadet activities
- Footwear: gliding activities will involve a lot of running, be sure to bring proper footwear (ie. running shoes)
For detail information , please check the operation order.
13 OCTOBER 2014
THERE IS NO MONDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
15 OCTOBER 2014
Regular Parade Night
AC-FCpl: C4 (T-shirt + Tunic)
New Recruits: Appropriate Civilian Attires
- Please stay in your assigned flight, do not move around the flights unless you are told to specifically.
- Please make sure your hair, males and females, is up to standard.
- Remember to make time throughout the week to work on your uniform. Especially your boots and pants.
- Also, you must bring writing utensils, a notebook, and a water bottle to every training night.
- Please do not be late, arrive early.
- IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR GLIDING ON OCTOBER 19 AND/OR THE FIELD TRAINING EXERCISE, PLEASE SHOW UP.
EXCUSING YOURSELF FROM A WEDNESDAY NIGHT OR AN EVENT
Please call the squadron at (403) 289-1617
Leave a message with the following information:
- Date of the night/event that you will be missing
- Reason why you will be unable to attend
- Last Name, First Name (Say them once, and then spell them slowly)
Attendance is very important when it comes to promotion and summer camp application