781 RCACS will take approximately 40 cadets to participate in a glider familiarization flying and aviation day at the Netook Gliding Centre on 30 May 2015.
Cadets are required to participate in familiarization flying and aviation days in accordance to the proficiency level QSPs and CATO 51-01.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
Cadets shall rendezvous via own means at Vecova in the back (North) parking lot on Saturday, 30-May-15 for transport to Netook Gliding Centre north of Olds, Alberta.
- Dress for the day shall be in layers. All cadets are expected to bring: a hat; warm jacket (preferably waterproof); long pants; t-shirt; sweater/sweatshirt; appropriate footwear for physical activity.
- Additional Gear:
- Cadets shall also bring the following: water bottle; sunscreen; morning snack.
4. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
- All participants shall rendezvous at the designated venue NLT 0730 hrs on Saturday, 30-May-15 where transport will be supplied and will depart at 0800 hrs.
- Return transport will arrive back at Vecova at approximately 1600 hrs for pick up.
- Parents should arrive for 1600 hrs at Vecova to pick up their cadets.
- If cell phones, MP3 players, etc are brought, they are at the risk and responsibility of the cadet. 781RCACS will not be fiscally responsible for any lost items. Electronic devices are strictly prohibited on the flight line. The following are prohibited items:
- Knives, non-prescription drugs;
- Smoking paraphernalia
5. COMMAND AND SIGNALS
- Event OIC shall be Lt. Chattell.