Monday 1 June 2015
Time: 1830 – 2100
Dress: Appropriate civilian attire with cadet boots!
- It’s recommended that all attend!
- Bring a water bottle and your boots!
Time: 1800 -1900
- Those who have not brought your combats back, will do so at this time!
Wednesday 3 June 2015
Annual Ceremonial Review (ACR)!!
Time: 1800 –
Location: Viking Air (770 McTavish Rd NE #77)
Dress: C1 (tunic, dress shirt, tie, medals)
- Please WEAR your uniform to ACR as it begins at 1800!
- Be sure to eat dinner before coming and bring a water bottle!
- Parents will be seated at 1800
The Annual Ceremonial Review (ACR) is this Wednesday! Everyone should be working on their uniforms! This means that pants should be ironed, boots should be shined, and badges should be in the correct place. Once again if you are unsure where your badges go then take a look at Mr Fisher’s post under the references forum. If you have any concerns with your uniforms then you can talk to your flight commanders!