November 2nd, 2013
Those cadets who have signed up for poppy sales on the 2nd, please note that the gathering point will be at Bowness legion. More information is available here.
November 4th, 2013
Location: Seminar Room
(NEW) Mil Band Practice
Location: Parade Square
November 6th, 2013
Regular parade night
- (NEW) All flight commanders are to collect the email + first and last names of those cadets in your flight, who do not yet have forum accounts and forward them to any of the warrant officers.
- (NEW) All cadets are to take home a pack of West Jet raffle tickets available at the back of the parade square after closing parade. Participation is highly encouraged as this is a major squadron fundraiser. Detail information is here.
- Everyone should be at cadets no later than 1815 (6:15 pm) and no earlier than 1800 (6 pm). Parade will be starting by 1825 (6:25 pm)
- Poppies must be with their original black centre, no metallic centres or Canadian flags of any kind are permitted with the poppy (It MUST be a common poppy available all over the city, usually at store counters).
- (URGENT) The veterans food drive is in need of non-perishable food items. You can drop off your donation at the squadron. Cash or cheque donations (made addressable to the Calgary Poppy Fund) are also accepted. This Wednesday is the last night the squadron will be taking donations.
- Phone outs must be done by SUNDAY NIGHT. If you do not receive a call, use the chain of command to find out what the announcements are for this week.