November 9th, 2013
Those who have signed up for poppy sales please remember to attend. More information is available here.
(NEW) Extra Supply Hours: Supply will be open this Saturday from 1400-1600hrs
November 11th, 2013
(NEW) REMEMBRANCE DAY PARADE
All cadets are to attend a MANDATORY remembrance day parade on Monday. Time and location will vary depending on your flight.
Dress for all cadets is C1 (Dress shirt, tie, tunic, medals) + Cadet issued parka, gloves, toque, and a poppy. Cadets who have not been issued a uniform are to dress in their “Sunday best”.
- Flight A (Lightning Flight)
Bowness Legion (138 Bowness Centre NW) 1015 hrs-1230 hrs
- Flight B (Griffon) / Mass band (Cyclone)
Mewata Armouries (801 11 ST SW) 930hrs-1230hrs
- Flight C (Chinook)
Chappelhow Legion (606-38th Ave NE) 1015hrs-1230hrs
- Flight D (Hornet)
Jubilee Auditorium (1415-14th Avenue NW) (930hrs-1230hrs). Detail Remerance Day service information from Jubilee can be found here.
Siblings may attend the same ceremony, but must first inform 2Lt Sadr.
All cadets who are unsure of their flight may email WO2 Wun at Tim_wun@live.ca, Please include your first/ last name and rank.
All regular Monday night extracurricular activities are cancelled.
November 13th, 2013
Regular parade night
Duty cadets: C2
Duty Fgst: Fsgt Kam
Duty Fcpl: F/cpl Bystersky
Duty Flight: Hornet
- (NEW) All cadets who do not have a forum account are to email WO2 Ho at email@example.com (subject line: Forum Account) with their first/last name and email address.
- All cadets are to take home a pack of West Jet raffle tickets available at the back of the parade square after closing parade. Participation is highly encouraged as this is a major squadron fundraiser.
- Everyone should be at cadets no later than 1815 (6:15 pm) and no earlier than 1800 (6 pm). Parade will be starting by 1825 (6:25 pm)
- Phone outs must be done by SUNDAY NIGHT. If you do not receive a call, use the chain of command to find out what the announcements are for this week.