27 OCTOBER 2014
29 OCTOBER 2014
Regular Parade Night
Everyone: Appropriate Civilian Sports Attire
- Please make sure your hair, males and females, is up to standard.
- Remember to make time throughout the week to work on your uniform. Especially your boots and pants.
- Also, you must bring writing utensils, a notebook, and a water bottle to every training night.
- Please do not be late, arrive early.
Please remember to sign up for the poppy campaign to support veterans. The detail operation order can be found here.
EXCUSING YOURSELF FROM A WEDNESDAY NIGHT OR AN EVENT
Please call the squadron at (403) 289-1617
Leave a message with the following information:
– Date of the night/event that you will be missing
– Reason why you will be unable to attend
– Last Name, First Name (Say them once, and then spell them slowly)
Attendance is very important when it comes to promotion and summer camp applications.
Parents Fundraising Committee Meeting
Parents need to get together to brainstorm and plan for the fundraising activities this training year. All parents are welcome.
Location: Boardroom of Vecova (possible moves to the Atrium as cadets might need the boardroom for their trainings).