Warning Order: Squadron Leadership And Team Building Day
Cadets will be going to ASU Calgary (4225 Crowchild Trail SW) for a squadron leadership and team building day on Sunday April 19th from 0815-1600.
This is a mandatory training that cadets in all levels must attend. The purpose of this training day is to expand cadets’ knowledge about the program, promoting interest in various areas of study while improving squadron morale and cadets’ leadership skills.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
Cadets shall arrive via own means at ASU Calgary (4225 Crowchild Trail SW) on Sunday, 19 Mar 15 NLT 0815.
Cadets are to arrive to ASU Calgary in appropriate civilian attire with their own pen or pencil, paper, water bottle and lunch.
4. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
- All cadets shall arrive at ASU Calgary NLT 0815.
- As part of their training, level one cadets will be learning how to properly care for their uniforms. All level one cadets are required to bring full uniform (in a garment bag, not worn).
- Cadets will be attending various classes throughout the day in accordance with their level.
- Parents will pick up cadets from ASU Calgary NLT 1600.
- Cadets are responsible to bring their own pens, paper, water bottle and a lunch.
5. COMMAND AND SIGNALS
- Event OIC shall be Cpt. Hisey.
- Event 2IC shall be Lt. Chattell.
- Event OPI shall be Sergeant Colliss.