Cadets will be participating in a Gliding Exercise.
781 “Calgary” Squadron will conduct a gliding exercise Saturday, 25 May 2013.
|0700||All cadets will be dropped off at Vecova (Behind Vecova, next to the Bottle Depot) no later than 0730; the bus will be leaving by 0730 if you are not on it we will leave without you.|
|1600||All cadets must be picked up at Vecova no later than 1600|
- Cadets are required to bring a water bottle as we will be outside! Lunch will be provided, but it will be a long day, so feel free to bring any snacks.
- Dress in layers! It may be cold in the morning and warm up in the afternoon. You will be running so wear appropriate foot wear, no sandals!
- Bring a HAT! We will be outside and it will be sunny, so sunscreen and sunglasses are also recommended.
- If you cannot make it please call the squadron as soon as you can at 403-289-1617
- If there are any questions please contact CI Cameron at 778-679-6501