WARNING ORDER-781 EFFECTIVE SPEAKING WORKSHOP
781 Squadron Cadets will participate in an effective Speaking Workshop at the 187 Hanger in High River, AB.
781 Squadron Cadets have the opportunity to participate in the effective speaking workshop at the 187 hangar in High River, Alberta. High River Regional Airport Hanger 24,T1V 1M3. Google map link
3. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
- All Cadets (who have signed up) must arrive at the hangar no later than 9:20 AM on November 14, 2015. Lunch will be provided for all cadets.
- Parents are to Pick their cadet up no later than 15:30. Parents are welcome to attend however lunch will not be provided.
- Dress is appropriate civilian attire.
5. COMMAND AND SIGNALS
- a. Officer in charge of the activity is Lt Boyce 403-807-3395.
- b. If you are unable to make it please contact the squadron at 403-289-1617
Please check the forum for more details.
- When coming from Calgary
- Take highway 2 south from Calgary, stay on the highway until you get to High River Come into High River and head down 10th Street (you turn at the lights by the high school).
- Continue down 10th street heading out of town . You will see the hangar on your left as you proceed south.
- The road is Gordon Jones Way to turn on.
- The cadet hangar is clearly labeled with a sign out front.
A few things to note:
- Please do not park on the roadway of the airport. We have ample parking at the hangar
- Cadets should bring paper/pen for note taking.
- We will have the canteen open for cadets if they wish to purchase munchies.