- Cadets who have not yet completed their annual validation MUST do so before they begin training. We have two more training nights available for that to happen. IF cadets DO NOT ATTEND TO RE-VALIDATE their membership OR DO NOT CONTACT US AT ALL – they may be removed from ACTIVE STATUS – this will place you behind all new recruits for re-entry into the squadron.
- We have over 70 new families wishing to join 781. This is why it is imperative that you re-register on the next two Wednesdays at Vecova.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF MEMBERSHIP AT THE SQUADRON.
- TRAINING FOR LEVEL 5+ Cadets ONLY – FTU is dress of the day. YOU MUST BE VALIDATED or do so when you arrive.
- 1815- 2120h
- Re-Registration and validation for existing cadets (no uniform required – you are not staying for the entire evening. Parents MUST attend to complete and sign the validation form.
- NO NEW RECRUITS
- Training begins for all current cadets who have been validated, FTU is the dress of the day.
- All levels 2/3/4/5+ welcome
- 1815- 2120h
- NO NEW RECRUITS except siblings and transfers
- Based on re-registration numbers, new cadet families will be contacted to REGISTER on the 20th of September – where all new training will commence.
- FULL TRAINING COMMENCES with all cadets of 781 McCall Field
PARENTS of EXISTING 781 SQUADRON CADETS – August 30 from 1900-2030h (7-830pm) the Sponsor and Staff of the Squadron will be handing out, helping you fill out and return our annual validation forms. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF MEMBERSHIP AT THE SQUADRON.