January 5th, 2014
Please note the Air Skills day and SR NCO Workshop is postponed until further notice.
January 6th, 2014
There will be no Monday night activities this week.
- All pilot and glider scholarship candidates please remember to study for the entrance exam on Jan 8th, 2014!
January 8th, 2014
Regular parade night
Duty cadets and Shadow WOs TBD on January 8th, 2014
- (NEW) All scholarship candidates:
Please remember to work on your narratives. Tips on this essay can be found on Page 12 of this document: Air Cadet League of Canada Selection Boards Preparation Package for Cadets
- (NEW) All cadets must have their own writing material during classes, all seniors must have writing material present at all meetings, failure to do so will have consequences, cellphones and electronic devices are not acceptable substitutes.
- Uniform Return Incentive: Any cadets who have spare uniform parts and return them to the squadron will be granted points. The top three cadets will be presented with gift cards. Each uniform part is worth one point, boots are worth two. Please do not return PT gear or wool socks.
- All cadets who do not have a forum account are to email WO2 Ho at email@example.com (subject line: Forum Account) with their first/last name and email address.
- Cadets who do not have forum accounts or who are not receiving phone outs yet, may email inquires to WO2 Wun at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone outs must be done by SUNDAY NIGHT. If you do not receive a call, use the chain of command to find out what the announcements are for this week.
SSC Meeting (Parents Meeting) will be held at the boardroom of Vecova starting from 18:30.