2 Dec 2013
All Monday activities have been cancelled due to weather.
4 Dec 2013
Location: Village Square Leisure Centre – 2623 56 St. N.E.
Dress: Civilian clothing and a conservative swimsuit (females are permitted to wear a one piece swimsuit or a two piece swimsuit with a non-white T-shirt on top).
Please remember to bring towels. Locker services are available at Village Square for a Loonie.
(NEW) CI Miller will also be accepting summer camp forms at the wave pool.
Please see Warning Order here.
Please drive safe!!!
- Uniform Return Incentive: Any cadets who have spare uniform parts and return them to the squadron will be granted points. The top three cadets will be presented with gift cards. Each uniform part is worth one point, boots are worth two. Please do not return PT gear or wool socks. Please return any pieces you have on December 11th.
- All cadets who do not have a forum account are to email WO2 Ho at email@example.com(subject line: Forum Account) with their first/last name and email address.
- Cadets who do not have forum accounts or who are not receiving phone outs yet, may email general inquiries to WO2 Wun at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone outs must be done by SUNDAY NIGHT. If you do not receive a call, use the chain of command to find out what the announcements are for this week.
- (NEW) Please remember to bring a towel with you on Wednesday, locker services are available at Village Square for a Loonie.
- (URGENT) The $10 refundable deposit for the Mess Dinner is due this Wednesday (see related post here)