13 OCTOBER 2014
THERE IS NO MONDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
15 OCTOBER 2014
Regular Parade Night
- Please stay in your assigned flight, do not move around the flights unless you are told to specifically.
- Please make sure your hair, males and females, is up to standard.
- Remember to make time throughout the week to work on your uniform. Especially your boots and pants.
- Also, you must bring writing utensils, a notebook, and a water bottle to every training night.
- Please do not be late, arrive early.
- IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR GLIDING ON OCTOBER 19 AND/OR THE FIELD TRAINING EXERCISE, PLEASE SHOW UP.
EXCUSING YOURSELF FROM A WEDNESDAY NIGHT OR AN EVENT
Please call the squadron at (403) 289-1617
Leave a message with the following information:
- Date of the night/event that you will be missing
- Reason why you will be unable to attend
- Last Name, First Name (Say them once, and then spell them slowly)
Attendance is very important when it comes to promotion and summer camp application