Monday 25 April
Flight Uniform and Drill Practice
Location: Various Classrooms and Parade Square at Vecova
Officer In Charge: Capt Angel
Notes: Remember to bring your UNIFORM, Polishing kit, iron and ironing board if you can – basically everything you need to give your uniform a boost
Flag Party Practice
Location: Parking Lot Practice
Officer In Charge: OCdt Holmes
Location: VRRI South – move to the Parade Square
Officer In Charge: Mr Devrise
Notes: bring instrument and sheet music
Time: 1800-1900 for cadets without uniforms, 1900-2000 for exchanges
Officer In Charge: Sgt Colliss
Tuesday 26 April
Location: Bowness Park
Officer In Charge: Mr Fisher
Notes: For all of the team and alternates (along with Senior cadet coaches) – be prepared to be out in the elements!
Wednesday 27 April
Dress (all cadets): C-4A (Uniform with t-shirt)
New Cadets: Dress pants or nice jeans that are clean and not ripped; dress shirt or a collared shirt.
- Please make sure your hair, males and females, is up to standard.
- Cadets who arrive at 1830 (6:30) or later will be marked late.
- Make sure to have supper before coming to cadets to mitigate the cadet fainting on the parade square.
- Level 3s have their Aviation Evaluation on Wednesday so come prepared for that as it is essential you pass this evaluation to advance training levels.
- Level 2B have their marksmanship night to go through the weapon handling test and hopefully shoot at a target.
Saturday April 30 – Gliding Day – Make sure to sign up with Mr Fisher if you have not yet been up flying with cadets. This is a full day trip – be at Vecova back parking lot by 0700hrs and will return by 1730hrs
Wednesday May 4 – Level 4 Aviation Exam – Remember to prepare for this exam, it is essential to pass it to progress in your level.
Wednesday June 6 – Annual Ceremonial Review – This is the end of the year show that the cadets put a lot of work toward all year – and give us a chance to recognize their accomplishments! More information to come.
Saturday June 11 – Annual Banquet – Sign up for this event by the end of April with OCdt Holmes. $10 for cadets, $20 for parents – Sign up is required to ensure we order enough food.