When: Saturday, 16 February 2013
Times: 0745 – 1700 hrs
Where: Lindsay Thurber High School, 4204 – 58 Street, Red Deer, AB
Gathering Place & Time: Vecova (Back Entrance) 0745 Saturday, 16 Februray 2013
12 Feb 13
WARNING ORDER: SCHOLARSHIP BOARDS
The Air Cadet League will hold Scholarship Boards at Red Deer, AB on Saturday, 16 Feb 13.
This is Optional Training that chosen candidates shall participate in to vie for summer training opportunities.
- ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUCTIONS
Cadets shall meet via own means at Vecova (back entrance) NLT 0745 on Saturday, 16 Feb 13 for transport to Lindsay Thurber High School located at 4204 – 58 Street, Red Deer, AB.
- Dress for travel shall be appropriate civilian attire. All cadets are expected to have their full C-2 uniform (no lanyards, medals, Glens, gloves, etc) packed and ready to be changed into upon arrival in Red Deer.
- Dress for uniform staff shall be No. 3A (sweater optional). Civilian staff appropriate civilian attire.
- COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
- All participants shall rendezvous at the designated venue NLT 0745 hrs on the Saturday, 16 Feb 2013 where transport will be supplied and will depart NLT 0830 hrs.
- Return transport will arrive back at Vecova at approximately 1700 hrs for pick up.
- Parents should arrive NLT 1700 hrs at Vecova to pick up their cadets.
- If cell phones, MP3 players, etc are brought, they are at the risk and responsibility of the cadet. 781 RCACS will not be fiscally responsible for any lost items. The following are prohibited items:
- Knives, lighters, non-prescription drugs
- Smoking paraphernalia
- COMMAND AND SIGNALS
- Event OPI shall be Capt Hisey.