18 Oct 2013
Location: Seminar Room
Mil Band Practice
Location: Parade Square
20 Nov 2013
(NEW) Giffon Flight Female Hair Workshop
Location: Outside the female bathroom (the one closest to the parade square)
All Griffon flight females are required to attend this workshop, including un-uniformed females. Please come with your hair already made into a bun and please bring the following items with you:
- Bobby Pins
- Hairnet (especially important)
- Hair elastic
Regular Parade Night
AC- F/Cpl: C3 (Turtleneck + Tunic) + Cadet issued parka (no poppies after remembrance day)
Sgt-WO2: C2 + Cadet issued parka
Fsgt: Labine, S
Cpl: Mulji, F
Flight: Cyclone flight
- (NEW) The cadet issued parka is to be zipped up all the way when worn.
- Please return the stub of the WestJet raffle tickets your sold together with the money. Please return any unsold raffle tickets if you cannot sell them.
- All cadets are to bring paper and writing utensils to class.
- Everyone should be at cadets by 1815 (6:15 pm) and parade will be starting by 1825 (6:25 pm) sharp
- Phone outs must be done by SUNDAY NIGHT. If you do not receive a call, use the chain of command to find out what the announcements are for this week.
(NEW) Summer Camp Presentation
All parents are welcome to attend (new recruit parents are especially encouraged) a summer camp presentation from 1900-2000 hrs.
This presentation will provide detail information about the summer camp options to help you make decisions for your child.
Please find the presentation document here.