OK.. we’re sort of back. Welcome to the beginning of the 2021-22 training year.
Here’s where we stand.
- Sep 1 through to 30 Sep – Adult staff in-person at Vecova.. we are prepping and planning and working out all the exciting things we’ll be able to do this year regardless of any restrictions.. we’re looking at a mix of in-person and virtual training to ensure we keep to the Health Measures and limitations of space in Vecova. Cadets will have a chance to exchange (contactless) uniform parts very soon.. stay tuned for how/where/when.
- Cadets who are not returning, sad to see you go, but totally respect your choice to leave the unit. UNIFORMS should be cleaned, bagged and returned any Wednesday evening. Please come to the front door and call the squadron at 403-289-1617 or send an email to email@example.com and we’ll come and get it. Put your name inside the bag on a piece of paper with a contact phone number or email. Thank you and good luck in the future.
- Cadets who wish to return, please reach out asap through firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.. Captain Hisey will send your validation which needs completion and return when we return to training.
- Cadet who may not have attended virtually last year and wish to return to in-person training – same as above.. please reach out ASAP.
- We’re excited to be back.. we know that there are still lots of COVID questions and we’re trying to answer them and asking them at the same time.. WELCOME BACK! We’re up for it.. are you????